Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.23.5 has arrived!
Features and Improvements
- Updated graphics backend; adding support for Windows DX11, DX12 and macOS Metal.
- This change is likely to provide (in some cases significant) performance benefits as well as more reliable hardware compatibility as new video cards are released. Check out the PTR forum post.
- Fixed stall on main menu that some players were experiencing.
- Fix for Japanese local tool tips.
- Fixed a nuke exploit that some cheaters were using.
- When a new message is received, the chat log popup will only auto scroll if it is already scrolled to the bottom.
- Updated Season 7 local maps folder with newer versions of Eclipse and Reap the Storm.