Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.22.4 has arrived.
Features and Improvements
- Four new purchasable announcers have been added, featuring some of the most legendary commentators in StarCraft’s history.
- Announcer: Um
- Announcer: Jeon
- Announcer: Kim
- Announcer: Um-Jeon-Kim
- Purchase all three individual announcers or the Voices of Legend Bundle to unlock the Um-Jeon-Kim announcer trio!
- Collections are now accessible via the main menu for items that are not character specific.
- Ranked MMR is now visible for both players before entering a ranked game.
- In case you’ve missed what race your opponent was after queuing up for ranked and getting into game, you can now open the diplomacy UI and find out their race. Note ** Random players will show up as “?”
- Added a “Watch Replay” button option to the post ranked game UI.
- Players you’ve recently played with will now appear on your “Add Friend” menu popup via Battle.net chat.
- Refactor of our Cloud saving code, as previously released on PTR.
- Resizing or altering the window state will no longer cause performance issues in game.
- “Key Scroll Speed” and “Mouse Scroll Speed” now have a universal value for both single and multiplayer.