Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.21.4 has arrived!
Features and Improvements
- As part of StarCraft’s 20th-anniversary celebration, we’ve added a brand new HD console to SCR. The skin can be enabled via the game options menu. We really hope you enjoy it, and we thank you for your continual support over the last 20 years. https://starcraft2.com/en-us/sc20
- Added Turn-Rate 20 and 24 support
- Optimized UI performance for the Gateway, Registry, Ranked Info and Leaderboard Screens.
- Fixed an issue causing ranked matches to frequently fail and re-queue.
- Crashes occurring during the join game process.
- Mac oversized cursor on Retina displays.
- Turn rate not displaying
- Fixed an issue where typing in Japanese and Traditional Chinese would cause a disconnect.
- Removed the Linked Profile option from the UI.