Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.21.3 has arrived!
Features & Improvements
- Updated the global matchmaking algorithm to heavily favor more latency performant matchups. Join the conversation here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20761596714
- Revised custom game map distribution with cloud support. peer-to-peer downloads will only occur if the player is unable to obtain the map via the cloud.
- Optimized custom game packet re-sending if we detect poor connectivity between players.
- Revamped the lobby latency display bars to more accurately represent latency between players. For additional information please see the following post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20761696799
- Added dynamic turn rate support for custom games. DTR is now the first option on the turn rate slider.
- Optimized the performance of the matchmaking game results screen.
- Doubled the CCMU bullet limits to 400.
- Additional EUD map support
- Added the following characters to the allowed rebindable hotkeys: ' ; . , \ [ ]
- The /f la command now displays the current User that is logged in rather than combing both the previous and the current Users' friends.