Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.21.2 has arrived!
Features & Improvements
- In our continual effort towards improving network latency we have implemented STUN NAT 2 support. This should drastically decrease the amount of people being proxied, so most players will no longer need to tinker with their router settings to forward port 6112.
- Once again we’ve updated our turn rate algorithm. It now determines the most optimal starting turn rate rather than starting at 16.
- Turn rate will now be displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Ctrl+Alt+T can toggle the feature on and off.
- FPS can now be toggled with Ctrl+Alt+F.
- Various improvements and bug fixes in the EUD emulator including support for additional maps.