Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
1.20.9 has arrived. The patch focuses on improvements and stability from the last few patches.
Features & Improvements
- Increased file size allowed when downloading maps
- Ladder maps added within folder structure: maps/ladder/FrontierLeague2017S1
- Players with HD licenses now able to play offline for 30 days
- Enter “/help friends” in Chat for additional information on Friends’ commands
- Right click reporting a player within a Channel list will open a modal with a list of report types
- The Spidermine’s Attack icon is now in HD
- Players with US Battle.net accounts running in a Korean version of Windows are now able to zoom in Single Player
- Cloud upload message will no longer flash on exit
- Fixed a graphical anomaly when entering Leaderboards and Profile
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to access other players’ profiles from Chat Channels
- Changing portraits now working as intended
- “Designate as Moderator” is no longer an option for users that are already Moderators
- Receiving a whisper from a player that you have not responded to will now display in the Chat List
- Fixed an issue where selected Profile name was not appearing between whispering players
- Fixed a crash caused by selecting an unsupported map size
- Fixed a crash caused by /quit or /logout commands
- Fixed crashes caused by receiving whispers from Friends