Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
1.20.2 has arrived. We are continuing to address server stability and web interface bugs/improvements e.g. Leaderboards & Profiles in parallel.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Observer UI – F6 will now return you to a default zoom state
- Stability fixes, including top exceptions
- All HD Zerg portraits have been corrected to not overlay on the UI
- Saving games with the same name should now work correctly
- Cancelling a ranked game queue will now properly update your Battle.Net presence
- Preorder building skins will now properly scale to the selected graphics settings
- Game music will no longer linger, if it was turned off in the settings
- The cancel option in the confirmation window when attempting to remove a player from a game lobby now works as it should