Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors,
Evolution complete; Remastered has arrived. This moment… is an exceptional one. We thank you – the community, the amazing teams at Blizzard that made this possible, and our loved ones who supported us during the process. Go team.
We’re excited for this new volume in StarCraft’s storied history. We’re excited for the coming weeks as we integrate your feedback. We’re excited for the future of this amazing game we were entrusted with. En taro StarCraft.
- Matchmaking will pit you against players of a similar race-based skill rating – globally
- Establish dominance against your friends and eventually the world on the 1v1 Ladder Leaderboards
- Meticulously remastered assets are now available at up to 4k resolution
- Dynamic lighting, more unit angles, widescreen support, and other options allow you to see and play StarCraft the way you want
- Doesn’t seem that different? Compare SD and HD at the click of a button (F5 in this instance)
- New interstitials add imagery to accompany the green text within the campaign experience
- Profiles document your highs and lows, career progression, and make replays available via the power of the cloud
- Unlock Portraits by winning matchmade games
General Features & Improvements
- StarCraft is now housed in Blizzard App with single sign-on
- A Battle.net account is required to access multiplayer gateways
- Save Legacy Profiles forever by pairing them to a modern Battle.net Account
- Create or link up to three Profiles per gateway
- Friends list now contains whisper and status for friends playing modern Blizzard games
- Popular maps display based upon the most played maps in the last 24 hours
- Replays and saved games are cloud saved and accessible upon login
- Added to all multiplayer screens
- Click the Channel name in the Message Entry box to display the last channels
- Change message target with /1, /2, or /w (player)
Search Games Screen
- Open games automatically update with player information and availability
- Games list auto-refresh has replaced by a refresh button
- Added filters for name, game type, private, acceptable ping, and player count
- Right click player name to follow their camera
- Right click to follow a unit
- Left click player name to toggle their field of vision
- Alt+A or A shows/hides Unit, Economy, and Minimap
- Alt+I or Q hides/shows Minimap
- Alt+U or W hides/shows Units section
- Alt+E or E hides/shows Economy section
- Alt+W or R hides/shows Button section
- H.O.T.K.E.Y.s have arrived – again
- Added an option to disable custom hotkeys in Create menu
- An expanded version of Options can now be found on the main menu screen