Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
New Operator: Ghost!
New Weapons: Grau 5.56 and Striker 45
CDL Playlist (Hardpoint, Domination, Search and Destroy)
Realism Ground War (previously Realism Mosh Pit)
Adding Boneyard into Ground War rotation
Gunfight Snipers 3v3
Rust: available in 2v2 and 6v6 playlists
Atlas Superstore: available in 6v6 and 10v10 playlists
Akimbo Weapon Perk! (available in Gunsmith!)
Special Operations Survival: Azhir Cave (Sony Exclusive!)
Call of Duty League Playlist!
A note from the team: Bazaar and Gunfight Tournaments will go live later in the season!
Fix for the “Focused” challenge not tracking properly
- Added back into rotation
- Removed access to the second floor in a handful of centrally located houses
Fixes for various exploits across Ground War maps
Fixed an issue where players could team kill Care Package owners and teammates capturing Care Packages
Fix for Platinum and Damascus camos sometimes having a blinding glare when in certain areas that contain sunlight
Fix for a rare bug that could prevent players from accessing the barracks, weapons, and/or Operators tabs after matches
Disabled the “Copy Loadout” feature
- Trophy System: Deploy time has been reduced by about half a second
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get infinite Weapon Drops by cancelling Killstreaks. Killstreaks are no longer usable when the Weapon Drop grenade is equipped
- Fixed a bug where objectives were not giving Field Upgrade progress
Perks – Rebalancing
Perk 1 Slots
Overkill: Switched places with Killchain and will now be in Perk 2
E.O.D.: Removed hacking ability (added to Spotter perk)
Double Time: Double the recharge rate of Tactical Sprint
Quick Fix: Reduced health regeneration delay – any kill will immediately start regeneration
Perk 2 Slots
Ghost: Remove Snapshot grenade immunity (moved to Battle Hardened)
Restock: Change the equipment recharge rate from 30 to 25 seconds
Killchain: Switched places with Overkill In Perk 1
Pointman: Increase the score gain for Scorestreaks across all modes
Perk 3 Slots
Tune Up: Increase Field Upgrade cost reduction
Spotter: Added hacking ability (from E.O.D.); we’re currently working on the ability to hack through walls.
- Added Snapshot grenade immunity (moved from Ghost)
- Added Gas grenade resistance:
- Cough is no longer played when a player enters gas
- Reduced slowdown under gas effect
- Reduced blur when under gas effect
- Fix for some kills not tracking properly when attempting to unlock the Crossbow
- Fixed explosive Fury crossbow bolts to not kill Juggernauts in one hit
- Very slight tuning to the reload speed. We’re still fine tuning this one, so more adjusting is in the works!
- Fixed a bug where the Crossbow did not do any melee damage to Deployable Cover
- SA87– Smoothed out recoil, increased damage
Increased RAM-7 extended mags ammo count from 45 to 50
*A note from the weapons team! The Solozero NVG Enhanced is supposed to see through smoke, but a rendering bug broke this one optic temporarily. We’ll have it fixed shortly!
- Operation Harbinger: Fixed an issue with a checkpoint that could cause players to spawn under the map
Keyboard and Mouse
- Added Change to Loadout keybinds for Custom Loadouts 6 to 10, allowing players to quickly switch to any of their favorite Loadouts with the press of a button.
- Fixed a visual issue where highlighting the usernames of multiple people in a lobby with the mouse cursor could lead to multiple Emblem/Player Card/Level UI elements appearing and overlapping each other.
Call of Duty League:
- Removed Specialist restrictions
- For Keyboard & Mouse Codcasters, it is now possible to bring up player Field Upgrades by pressing a key in the same way as they can with Killstreaks. This also shows the exact progress until each player unlocks their respective Field Upgrade.
- Player health levels are displayed in the background of their portraits
- Player numbers are now displayed in the minimap and are larger when viewed on the full map
- When using the Tracker perk, footprints are now visible even when the Bullet Impacts & Sprays option is disabled in the Graphics tab
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability