Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Patch 1.11
- Shoot House 24/7 is back! (replaces Crash 24/7)
- Removed night maps from Hardcore modes
- Added Docks back into Gunfight map rotation
- Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
- Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
- When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
- In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
- Special Operations: “Just Reward” – Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
- Special Operations: Survival – Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended