Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
We've updated our voice chat and enabled transcription, to help you stay connected to your friends and groups like never before. If you have any feedback or experience any issues with voice chat, send us feedback in app or email the accessibility team at [email protected]. As always, thank you for helping us as we make the Battle.net experience better for everyone!
- Avatar selection window is keyboard navigable and supports screen readers
- Avatars now display names that support screen readers
- Feedback dialogue is improved, to make it even easier to leave feedback for the Battle.net App team
- Adding friends is easier with added support for keyboard navigation and screen reading
- Fixed visual display issues with microphone connections and mute status
- Fixed an issue where users would appear to be in voice after logging out