Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Beta Build 7767
Go Live on Facebook and share your epic moments!
- With this update, we've added a streaming button to the top right of the app window.
- The first time you press the button, you'll be prompted to log in to Facebook and authorize Blizzard Entertainment to post on your behalf.
- We will never:
- Post or share anything on your network without your permission.
- Share your real name with anyone outside your Facebook network.
- We will never:
- After that, you'll access the Streaming Control Panel, where you can customize your stream if you'd like.
- In the Settings section, you can access more options for your hotkey, webcam, and audio preferences.
- Once you launch the game of your choice, you can start your stream by clicking the Start Stream button, or by tapping your hotkey (default is Ctrl-F1).
- You will see the Live overlay on the top left of your screen.
- You can end your stream by hitting the hotkey again, or by clicking the End Stream button on the Streaming Control Panel.
- You can manage the audience and visibility of each Stream using the Audience selector in the Streaming Control Panel.
- You can adjust the maximum Audience level in your App Settings on Facebook. To modify the Audience for your stream:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/settings/
- Select Apps.
- Select the Blizzard Entertainment app.
- Adjust the App visibility and post audience.
- Return to the Battle.net desktop app.
- Close and reopen your Streaming Control Panel.
- Your Audience selector will be updated to reflect the available audiences for your Streams.
- We're currently in the Beta phase, so our Stream quality and overall performance is still being optimized.
Note: Streaming is not supported on Windows XP. Additionally, users with low-end systems may have problems streaming.
- Streaming is not yet available for Mac.
- The webcam can't be used for streaming if it's in use by another application.
- Games may experience a slightly lower frame rate while streaming.
- Streaming overlays may stop updating.
- Watching your own stream on Facebook without the Capture in-game audio only option selected may create a feedback loop unless the live video is muted on Facebook.
- Links on the Facebook login dialog do not work. If you need to reset your Facebook password, go to http://facebook.com on your web browser.